___________________________
The Chess Comic Mug!
These are not available, but I was bored and I had a brand new Sharpie - the result was the very first Chess Comic merchandise. Someday it may/will be real - What do you think?
The marker washed off, but the memories remain :)
Seriously though, the work I am doing on the strips is taking longer than I thought. Mostly because I am re-doing a lot of the strips you have already read. I didn't think it was going to be necessary, but I think the comic is going to need a re-launch! I am really pleased with how it is going.
Sorry for the delays. Enjoy the mug :)
Scott T
See you next week.
Scott T.Chess Comic © Scott Tingley 2008
Remember to visit ComicsInTheClassroom.Net for all your all-ages school and school appropriate comics.

2 comments:
I'd pay for that mug :D
Thanks :)
At a later date the plan is to put some product through Cafe Press (tshirts, mugs, etc), but for now it would be fun to buy black or white mugs and porcelain paints (the do-it-at-home ones) and make my own mugs on demand.
Not sure if those kind of products are durrable though - anyone know?
Post a Comment